1. Visitors who comment or ask questions on this blog via email message or online submission understand that they are not entering into a client/therapist relationship but simply posting their own questions online for informed advise and educated answers. I am unable to verify the authenticity of the poster and therefore do not enter into a client/therapist relationship.
1a. Should one schedule a coaching session you understand that this is not formal counseling, therapy, or psychotherapy session. Coaching sessions are an educational consultation for problem solving and recommendations and no diagnosis will be provided.
2. The information on this blog site is not meant to be a substitute for psychotherapy or evaluation by a mental health professional. The is an educational website, and in no way intends to diagnose, counsel or otherwise treat you for any psychological or medical problems. If you are having thoughts or impulses to commit suicide or self-harm in anyway, please call 911 or 1-800-SUICIDE
3. The information and reference materials contained here intended solely for the general information of the reader. The contents of the website are not to be used for treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician and other mental health service providers. The information presented on this site or offered in response to questions the “Ask the Therapist” feature is not intended to diagnose health problems or to substitute for professional medical evaluation and care. The use of the site does not establish a clinician-patient or therapist-patient relationship, and individuals should consult a qualified health care and/or mental healthy care provider for clinical advice and answers to all personal health questions. No warranty is made as to the accuracy or currentness of the information contained herein or offered in response to any information on this site. Individuals should always consult their physician or mental healthy clinician before beginning any course of treatment, medication or therapy.
4. Advice given on this blog is done so relative to how the questions/comments are presented. Visitors should remember I may not have all relevant information to the specific questions when responding.
5. I as the author, acknowledges that my responses are affected by inherent biases that are influenced by my own history, clinical training, education, professional associations, religious beliefs, cultural background, gender, etc.
6. I reserve the right to block, delete, or censure material not appropriate for this online blog. (Virtually any material that is clinically related can be posted here so long as it is in appropriate taste.)
This blog is intended to be a dynamic online educational column that provides a medium that is a safe and anonymous while serving as an “advice column” for users worldwide to ask questions of and collaborate on mental health issues.
Also, should you need or want a phone or video conference for educational coaching by phone, FaceTime, or Skype you can contact me here.